Maryland Yacht Club
1500 Fairview Beach Rd.
Pasadena, MD 21122-3219
“ONE IF BY LAND…”
- Route 695 (Baltimore Beltway) to Route 10 South (exit 2).
- Route 10 South to Route 100 East, toward Gibson Island.
- Turn left on Magothy Bridge Road and continue on Hog Neck Road.
- Go to second trafic light to tee, turn right onto Ft. Smallwood Road.
- Travel on Ft Smallwood Road for 2.3 miles, turn left onto Fairview Beach Road.
- Travel on Fairview Beach Road to very end.
“TWO IF BY SEA”
- Enter Patapsco River.
At mouth of Patapasco River turn to port after passing Brewerton Channel green bouy “5”.
- Proceed on course 244 degrees Magnetic, passing the white rocks on your starboard.
- Proceed into Rock Creek.
- Maryland Yacht Club sits on your port side after passing between red day marker “4” and lighted green day marker “3”.
Locate us on Map